IOS Developer (0.6 – 2 yrs)
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define,design,and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability,and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover ,evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- OOPs Programming, Knowledge of web services ,REST APIs.
- IOS,Objective-C, UI Kit,Cocoa Touch, Xcode.
- Design:Material design Concepts, New components, Reliable layout.
Python Developer 06 – 1year
Hiring Python Django developer
Experience: 06 -1 Year
Interested candidates are requested to send the updated resume to CAREERS@SPARKSUPPORT.COM with the subject line “Python Developer 06 – 1year”
FRESHER’S URGENT OPENING
- Good understanding of front-end web development
- Solid analytical and reasoning skills
- Excellent oral, written and listening skills in English
- Should be self starter and highly motivated
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and to adopt changes quickly
- 2022 pass out graduates with a BE/Btech/MCA/BCA
- Good academics in 10th and 12th
- Pro-activeness and a positive attitude
Sparksupport is looking for a 3+yr experienced full-time SEO specialist who has the right-skills to improve the website’s google ranking based upon the keywords, contents and link building. The SEO Specialist will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as keyword strategy, content strategy and link building to increase organic search rankings and drive search traffic from Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines. A successful SEO specialist must keep up-to-date with the latest industry best practices and work closely with editorial and marketing teams to develop a successful organic search strategy.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Perform ongoing keyword research and discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations on the website
- Research and analyze competitor content and links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content strategy and creation
- Work closely with social media team to align social distribution and SEO efforts
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Proven SEO experience and a track record of success growing organic search traffic and conversions
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and inbound marketing
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Ahref , SEMrush,)
- Familiarity with content management systems
HR Generalist( 5+ Years )
We are looking for HR Generalist 5+ years of proven work experience in the IT industry.
Residing at Kakkanad or nearby.
Educational Qualification :Post graduate degree in Human Resource Management.Job role:Sparksupport Infotech is looking for a dynamic HR Generalist with an IT background and having expertise in core HR, employee engagement, payroll processing, recruitment and office administration. You should have at-least 5+ years of work experience and possess MBA graduation in HR. You have the skills to make decisions and also execute the decisions of management with ease. At Sparksupport you will enjoy the company of a small but strong team of IT engineers.
- Handling the entire employee life cycle from recruitment to separation.
- Facilitating talent acquisition and recruitment process as per the organizational needs.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training development initiatives
- Administer compensation and benefit plans and facilitate monthly payroll processing.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Facilitating quarterly and yearly performance evaluation process for performance management.
- Facilitate smooth offboarding and separation.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Initiating and carrying out various employee engagement activities.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations.
- Facility management and office administration.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Good understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and HRMS systems.
- Problem solving approach.
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: 35,000.00 – 50,000. per month
- Schedule: Day shift
- Supplemental pay types: Performance bonus:
- Office Location: Carnival Infopark, phase 2, Kakkanad
- Staff Strength: 40+ engineers