1. Walk in drive – Guidewire developer- 17th Feb 20 – 20th Feb 20
Work Experience – 5 yrs with more than 2 yrs Guidewire exp
– More than 5years of IT industry experience with more than 2 yrs of Guidewire exp
– Strong working knowledge in Guidewire PolicyCenter OR ClaimCenter OR BillingCenter 9.0/10.0 Configuration/Integration
– Proficient knowledge in Gosu scripting
– Good understanding of Java is highly preferred
– Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodology is required
– Good communication skills
Date – 17th Feb 20 – 20th Feb 20
Venue – NeST Information Technologies (P) Ltd.,
NeST Towers, University Junction,
Time – 10am – 4pm
2. SOFTWARE TESTER (1 Year + Experience)
Desired Skills: • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Database skills, mainly in SQL Server. • Experience with different Operating Systems • Interact with project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives • Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases • Should be familiar with the tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function • Develop the automation effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles . • Execute and analysis automation test results. • Troubleshooting and trialling of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution • Support production deployment of applications and perform validation testing. • Willingness to work in tight schedules to meet deadlines. Mention “For the post of Software Tester” in the subject line
3. Programmer Trainee – Freshers (0-6 Months)
|[Job code: SPT- HR-159]|
Desired Candidate profile:
1. Excellent analytical and programming skills.
2. Extensive knowledge in object-oriented analysis, designs concepts and design patterns.
3. Good knowledge of all phases in SDLC.
4. Candidate must be hard-working, a go-getter with a positive attitude.
BTech/BE, MCA, BSC/MSC-IT -2019 Graduates
Freshers (0-6 Months)
Note: Shortlisted candidates will undergo 4 months of training, and Candidates must be able to join immediately are preferred.
Interested candidates can share their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8138967753