Walk in infopark.. !!
To process the payrolls by meeting the obligations such as TAT & accuracy levels as specified
• To provide an effective and efficient payroll service to customers, ensuring the accurate and timely payment of their employees’ salaries
• Respond to requests, queries and complaints from external customers in a friendly and efficient manner so as to enhance customer loyalty
• Responsible for processing payrolls, meeting targets given for the same & maintaining Accuracy
• Responsible for self audit of own payroll
• Responsible For Timely Escalation Of Production Related Issues
• Ensuring ISMS Compliance Of The Team • Adhering To Company Policies, Rules And Regulations
• Following Quality Processes Thoroughly – Checklists, Standards Etc. On Process
• Adhering to Work Timings, Leave Schedules Our Requirement:
B.Com,M.Com,BBA,BA,MA,B.Sc,M.Sc,MSW,MBA/Diploma(3 years) Good communication skills and computer knowledge Willing to work in any shift shift.
NGA Human Resources is a global leader in helping organizations transform their business-critical HR operations to deliver more effective and efficient people-critical services.
We help our clients become better employers through smarter, more streamlined business processes – to save money, manage employee life cycles, and support globally connected, agile organizations. This is how NGA makes HR work.
What sets us apart is The NGA Advantage. It\’s a combination of deep HR experience and insight, advanced technology platforms and applications and a global portfolio of flexible service delivery options.
NGA is uniquely positioned to help HR leaders realize the true value of workforce management. We combine a focus on customer value with many years of experience in HR consulting, HR outsourcing and HR technology. This is the core of our business and why we are recognized as a leader in the global HR solutions market.