Brief description :
Trainee / freshers – Helpdesk Support
- Handling first line calls (Voice support).
- Basic user administration.
- Desktop Administration.
- Basic server administration tasks.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Should be a graduate (in any discipline) with knowledge in system and server administration.
- Knowledge in Windows 7 & Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
- Should be capable to troubleshoot and fix problems independently.
- Basic Server administration skills in windows 2008 & 2012 (AD, DHCP & DNS).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be a team player.
- Good time management skills.
- Good attitude.
- Customer experience.
Walk-in for Freshers at RM ESI.. BUILD YOUR PATH TO SUCCESS JOIN US !!!
- Attended training / Certified in MCP or MCSA or MCITP.
- Motivated and passionate individuals aiming for career in Technical Support ( Voice Process ).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Flexible to work in UK Shifts.
- Freshers only. ( 0 years of expression )
Walk in venue
Date : 7th April, 2017
Time : 9 30 AM to 12 30 PM
Location : RM ESI, 2 Floor, Gayatri Building, Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 581.
Phone : +91 471 2335577
RM Education Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Founded in 1973, the RM Group is listed on the London Stock Exchange. Focused purely on education the Group delivers outstanding educational products and services that help teachers to teach and learners to learn. For the fiscal year ended 30 November 2014, RM plc’s revenues were £200-m and the Group reported a strong cash position.
RM comprises of three distinct businesses: the RM Education business provides an extensive range of innovative and award-winning ICT products and services, all carefully designed and selected to meet the specific needs of UK education, to 2000 UK schools and colleges. RM Results provide secure, innovative systems for on-screen testing and marking, develop high-stakes exams and tests, management and analysis of education data. RM Resources supplies high quality educational resources to schools across the UK. The Corporate Services division, encompassing Finance, Information Systems and HR provides support to all three businesses.
RM Education Solutions India Pvt. Ltd (RMESI), was established in 2003 as the offshore captive unit to initially provide software development from India. RMESI is now an essential and integral part of the Group and in addition to software development also provides for the Group customer support, business support and corporate IT through it’s 500+, and growing, headcount. The Group is committed to growing and continually investing in the RMESI operation.
Domain expertise : Software development (.net, Java etc.), Network Support, Application Support